Thursday, January 29, 2009

Etsy Customer Feedback

I would like to share some recent "feedback" on my Etsy page. I makes my day to receive comments such as these!

Silly philosophy tickles my funny-bone! This artist and seller is one of my ultimate favorites. I plan on buying more for gifts as they make people laugh and that's the best gift you can give in my opinion! This Etsy seller comes highly recommended by me and I am a big fan of shopping on-line! Thanks Mindeyecards!
GurtiesGlam
1/24/2009
Revenge Magnet
I network in my job and this is so appropriate to what I do...Not to mention gossip makes things interesting. I sure appreciate the retro artwork on this particular one. Seller is professional and wraps each magnet carefully! Go for it and buy em' up because in the retail stores they can cost a bundle!
GurtiesGlam
1/24/2009
Networking Magnet
My girlfriend laughed so hard when we were surfing Etsy and found this magnet. I had to get it for her. Anything that makes you laugh hard is money well-spent in my estimation. I bought 4-5 magnets and will buy more.
GurtiesGlam
1/24/2009
Pack Your Bags We're Going On A Guilt Trip Magnet
My favorite. It suits me so well. I think of it often even though it is on the frig at home. It makes me giggle and smile each time! So worth it, when the humor is so healthy for a stressful work day. It would make a fun gift too!
GurtiesGlam
1/24/2009
Win or Lose Magnet
This magnet is going to my warped Brother. It is a crack up! Who wouldn't love this gag gift? Hilarious!
GurtiesGlam
1/24/2009
Stiff One Magnet

No comments:

Post a Comment