Friday, January 30, 2009

Perfect Man?? Magnet


My son said to me this morning, "You know, girls don't understand boys and boys don't understand girls. It must be nice to be an adult and have all the mysteries figured out." Ha! Did I have the heart to tell him that I am no closer to figuring out the male species even at my age? My work is filled with the questions and quandries of dating and relationships. So for now, I channel my inner frustrations into my creative designs and hope that other women out there are having a chuckle too. And what if I fall in love someday? Would my work become sappy and lovey-dovey? Like Hallmark? Yikes! I guess I should thank all men out there for the confusion they have caused throughout the years and continue making funny stuff for other people enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment